Sunday, 19 February 2012

On A Roll!

If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, you might have seen a sneak preview of the painting I've been working on this week - I know! Another! I feel like I'm on a roll at the moment and I'm really enjoying work, despite not having enough hours in the day! 


I'm loving this pattern! Not really sure what to call it though... sound waves, maybe - I'll mull it over! Anyway, I've been busy printing fabric with my waves pattern to make those circular scarves I promised and they've turned out pretty well!



I'm having great fun making my own little clothing range, only problem is I want to keep one of everything! I'd better get making more so there's enough to go round! I'll be at The Dukes in Lancaster with all this lovely stuff next Saturday for their next Handmade event. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces :)

1 comment:

I really do love reading your comments, so if you fancy sharing your thoughts or just saying hello, don't be shy! Go ahead, make my day!